Renovating your home? Keep your receipts!

Are you, like many Canadians, planning to renovate your home or cottage? If so, you should keep your receipts in case you ever need to support the cost base of your property. Generally, Canadians have not been required to report the cost base of a principal residence that is sold on their tax return. But that changed a few years ago.
Read More
Subscribe to Investors Group